Announcement of Executive Director Transition
Announcement of Executive Director Transition for Common Ground Co-operative (CGC)
After more than fifteen years working tirelessly to further CGC’s mission and values, Jennifer Hope stepped down from her role as Executive Director at the end of April 2021.
During her tenure, Jenny made a lasting impression and led the organization with unwavering commitment to a partner-first approach to CGC’s mission.
A small sample of many accomplishments under her leadership include:
· Supported Partners to learn and develop new marketable skills
· Provided strong leadership to remote and multi-site Job Coaches
· Developed and implemented multiple CGC Strategic Plans
· Oversaw operations of various social enterprises in Toronto
· Built strong relationships across the sector
· Established annual fundraising campaign
Jenny has been succeeded by Lucy White of The Osborne Group as interim executive director. Lucy is an experienced nonprofit executive and has ably taken the helm at Common Ground.
During this time of change, we count on your continued support so that the partners we serve can count on us. We remain guided by CGC’s mission: To empower adults with developmental disabilities to lead meaningful, fulfilled lives.
Please join us in congratulating and thanking Jenny for her long-standing service. Her vision, dedication, and leadership will be greatly missed by everyone. We wish her every success in her new role as Diversity and Inclusion Specialist with The Ontario Disability Employment Network (ODEN) odenetwork.com
And, welcome Lucy!
Common Ground Co-operative’s Board of Directors