WAYS TO GIVE AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Opportunities to support Common Ground Co-operative
- Financial contributions may be made one-time or as frequently as you choose. You can pre-authorize your monthly giving or donate as many times as you like through Canada Helps, donate through our website using PayPal or send a cheque to us directly. It’s up to you!
- Make a financial contribution through your place of employment. If your employer has a matching gift program but you don’t find us there, contact us.
Planned Giving & Legacy Gifts
- You can remember CGC in your will with a bequest or give a gift or request gifts in honour or memory of someone special. We will send a letter of acknowledgement on your behalf.
Support our Annual Fundraising Event: The Bowlathon
- Make an impact by donating $5,000 to sponsor the entire event.
- Sponsor a lane by donating $1,000.
- Sponsor someone who asked for your support OR contact us to find out other ways to be involved.
- Donate an item towards our silent auction. Our silent auction is held annually and is part of our Bowlathon fundraising event.
- Donate your company’s services to Common Ground Co-operative. Talk to us about how you can help us. We are currently looking for assistance with Printing/Copying, Marketing & Brand Awareness.
Start Your Own Campaign
- Create your own special fundraising event and donate your monies raised to our organization.
Our funders and supporters are a huge part of what helps us to continue in the great work that we do. Our organizations Fundraising Committee is active in submitting proposals for various projects that enhance the development of the people that we support.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are available to companies and businesses that practice or want to engage in Community giving and Corporate Sponsorship Responsibility.
For a closer look at how sponsorship and donations help CGC, have a look at our sponsorship brochure.
To make a lasting gift to the Common Ground Co-operative Endowment Fund visit
We would like to thank the following for their support:
1 Harry E. Foster Foundation
2 The St. George’s Society of Toronto Charitable Foundation
3 Tippet Foundation
4 RBC Royal Bank
and private donors who support our initiative